Thursday, December 4, 2008

Letters to My Boys.......

Letters to my boys: My best friend, my first love, and my newest love.....

So I did not want to put my letters on our main blog, however would like to journal my daily thoughts about my boys! I would hope that one day they can look back and have memories of their father (step-father) and I when we they are grown or when the Lord takes us from this Earth.

I got this brilliant idea from a website of a mother who was told her unborn baby was not "viable for life" outside of her womb. She spent every day writing her son letters and thoughts she had while he was living inside her.
I pray that God will use this to teach my children about their father and I and show them the blessings of parenthood.

With love for my boys,

Mommy




No comments: