Thursday, December 4, 2008

Zachary and Luke....

I worked waaaay too late today and miss you so much. Zach, I have not interacted with you since Wednesday morning and am so glad you will be home this weekend. I think that we will rent a movie, put Luke to bed and stay up late together. If not, we will watch America's funniest home videos in mom's bed together.

Papa and Gramma picked you up from school today and you spent your Thursday time with them. Then you came home at 4:30 so that Papa and Gramma could watch Luke while daddy went to work (mommy was already seeing clients). I did not get home until 9 pm and Gramma looked really tired. Bless her heart for always helping out.

Zach you were about to fall asleep on the couch before your bed time (Amazing...that never happens, must have stayed up too late at your dad's house) and Gramma said you had to go to bed because she would not be able to carry you to bed. It took me back to when you were little and you would fall asleep with me when Chris was working late and when he got home, he would carry you into bed. You would always mumble something under your breath....jibberish talk....completely asleep....having no idea what you had said.

Oh, to remember back brings me such joy!!

Luke, I wish I could snuggle with you tonight, but I am going to be good and let you sleep tight!!

Love, Mommy

No comments: